Saturday, February 24, 2007

Road Runner Goes Electric

The Electric Company, a TV series from the producers of Sesame Street, was an educational children's program that ran from 1971 to 1977. Way before my time, but thanks to the internet, a truly great bit of animation from it surfaced a while back. Chuck Jones produced a series of sketches for the show starring the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. This one, with some great animation, was designed to teach kids about emotions. It also shows the Road Runner being a little more aggressive than usual!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Matthew!! I was looking for ages for this movie of the electric company!! ^_^!!
I saw it once on youtube.com and i wanted to donwload it, but you know: is impossible on that site!
So I give up...but now I find it!!thank you!!!I kiss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...