Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Looney Tunes kids' play area in Woodfield Mall, Schaumberg, IL


I came accross this interesting item while surfing the net. A company called Taubman Centers, Inc partnered with Warner Bros. before this past Christmas season to create a children's play area in the Woodfield Mall, Schaumberg, IL. It looks pretty cool...kids can play on and around statues of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Pepe Le Pew, Sylvester, Yosemite Sam, and more favorite characters. If I ever become an eccentric billionaire, I want one of these in my house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I wouldn't want my kids to go on that Yosemite Sam...

David Germain said...

This park would be just a smidgen cooler with a Speedy Gonzales ride. But it's still pretty cool. I hope something like this shows up in more malls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...