Thursday, March 5, 2009

A new commentary, and some other fun stuff

Jon seems to keep track of what you, the readers of Misce-Looney-Ous, want better than I do. He has gotten several requests for more of my commentaries, and one specifically asked for a Sylvester cartoon. I figured "what the heck",and I'll give the people what they want!

Here's a 1955 Sylvester cartoon entitled "Lighthouse Mouse", directed by Robert McKimson. This is probably my favorite Sylvester/Hippety Hopper cartoon, and it has some great gags and hilarious animation. So, as requested, here's me talking over a Sylvester cartoon!



But that's not all. Here are a couple of new music videos I created...one is a sort of takeoff on one that I posted earlier...the Sylvester Disneyland towel dance. Except this time, it's the same concept and looped animation set to the old internet classic, the "Hamster Dance".


WHAT? Is that STILL not enough for you people? Fine. Try "Always Where I Need To Be", a hit song by British rock band The Kooks, a song so dance-able it just had to be given the Looney Tunes treatment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, I liked the commentary! I don't think I've ever seen Lighthouse Mouse before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...