Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Fought The Claw...

...And I won! I got lucky at the the claw machine in my local grocery store today and managed to snag 2 nice looking Looney Tunes characters, each on the first try. Each is about 12 inches tall. Total cost: $1.00!


(Click for larger picture)

I managed to snag Pepe and Elmer, but there was also a Marvin Martian who was too close to the glass wall to grab. These are brand new, dated 2009, and made by "Sugar Loaf", the company who makes the machines themselves. As a nice touch, the little hang-tag has the characters' name on the back. Helpful, I suppose, for kids who have never seen a Looney Tune. That's probably a lot of kids, sadly.

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

Those are real cute - I hope they come to a claw machine near me - my daughter is a regular ace on the one at the pizza parlor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...