Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Update on new Looney Tunes Claw Machine prizes

If you have a couple bucks to gamble, have a claw machine near you, and love Looney Tunes, keep a lookout! As reported previously, claw game company Sugar Loaf has been producing stuffed Looney Tunes character dolls...but on a grander scale than I thought!

The photo below shows my conquests so far: Road Runner, Pepe Le Pew, Daffy Duck, Marvin Martian, and Elmer Fudd.



But that's not all! Other characters I have seen include:

Wile E. Coyote
Foghorn Leghorn
Yosemite Sam
Tweety
Taz
Bugs Bunny
K-9


Good luck!

3 comments:

Jon Cooke said...

I can also confirm that Porky and Sylvester are part of this series. Spotted them trapped in the Wal-mart claw machine recently.

Anonymous said...

I've also won a Michigan J. Frog doll, but I think it's from a different company. Maybe it was Nanco.

Smilodonna said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll certainly keep an eye out, especially for Marvin & K-9 for my mom. Her Marvin collection is sparse on the lovable alien dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...