Friday, February 27, 2009

"Sylvester Dries off and Dances to Unfitting Music": a new Youtube classic



Normally, I ignore random Youtube videos that are crafted just for the sake of making no sense. But in my neverending quest to find long-lost treasures related to Looney Tunes to share with you, the readers of this blog, I have run across way too many random "poops" and "remixes". That said, let me share one with you that actually made me smile, for no reason other than the complete absurdity of it. A Youtube user by the name of "Videoguy" got his hands on an episode of "The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries" and a tune called "Disneyland Main Street Electrical Parade", and created a 2-minute video of Sylvester, in an animation loop, dancing with a towel while drying himself off at a swimming pool. Scoff if you want, but this could give the "dancing banana" GIF animations a run for their money. And I dare you not to crack a smile in spite of yourself.

"Sylvester Dances While I Play Unfitting Music" by "Videoguy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This actually did make me laugh. The song is so catchy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...