Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've always thought the Dave Matthews Band was one of the greatest rock bands of all time. Those who know the groups' music need no explanation. They're releasing a new album in June, but have a new "single" from it out as of a couple weeks ago.

Sadly, their saxophonist, Leroi Moore, passed away this past year, and as I understand it the new album is dedicated to him. So is my Looney Tunes clip video of the new song, "Funny the Way It Is". I just felt compelled to create this, as Dave Matthews' lyrics are so vivid. I hope you will enjoy this music video.

Also note that this is our blog's 400th post!

1 comment:

JBWarner86 said...

Cool! You're really quite good at linking lyrics to Looney Tunes clips. Say, what program do you use to make these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...