Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Safeway Looney Tunes "Eating Right"


I had seen this product, part of Safeway's "Eating Right" products line, before, and then it disappeared before I could pick it up. Thankfully it has since reappeared! Other than the fact that the apple slices are rather bland and the peanut butter is very gloppy and messy to eat, I loved the artwork of Wile E. Coyote as a scientist! Perhaps this will tide him over until he finally manages to snag that meal he's always wanted...

4 comments:

Jeff Cook said...

I agree, that is very cool artwork of Wile. E.
Nice to see new artwork being created for the Looney crew.

Zia Silvy!!! said...

ah! finally I admire this one: amazing artwork! wish I can see more stuff like this in future!
Wonder what's the secret formula behind that Peanuts butter that makes it so tastefull....

Thad said...

There's gotta be a whole set of images for these somewhere...

Spoots said...

The art is nice, but...I can't help but find the one of him eating, disturbing.

I dunno why. It's just like.."OMG APPLE! YAY!" Can't put my finger on why it's so weird to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...