Friday, April 17, 2009

The Three Little Bops - Live

Here's another YouTube find. Since I don't know anything else about it besides the description, I will quote that. It was uploaded by a YouTube user called "ikespaceman" who says: "At the Blackstump Festival in Australia in 1993 the Belvedere Blues Band performed the soundtrack to the famous 1957 cartoon Three Little Bops. The performance was recorded through the desk and I was recently given a copy, so I thought I'd edit the sound to the pictures. Hope you like it."

I have to admit, it is impressive that they played through the entire soundtrack live. Minor nitpick is that they changed the punchline at the end of the short. Check it out:

5 comments:

Jassy said...

hi this my blog of cartoon animations and shorts and inspirational movies. Please take a look. If you found interesting please give a link to my blog.
Thanks and regards
Jassy

http://jassy555.blogspot.com/

Jassy said...

hi this my blog of cartoon animations and shorts and inspirational movies. Please take a look. If you found interesting please give a link to my blog.
Thanks and regards
Jassy

http://jassy555.blogspot.com/

Bill the Splut said...

"You gotta get saved to play real cool"?

What a weird alteration to the original.

Matthew Hunter said...

That was fantastic! I loved that they did the voices, too. Can't say I have a problem with the changed ending...I think it's clever. They just took a little poetic license and gave the wolf a happy ending!

raccoonradio said...

Not only am I a cartoon fan but I have done a long running college radio blues show (am on 1-2 times per month; share with other DJs). This is something I can play (I'll record it to mp3 form via audacity!)
The station is WMWM Salem MA USA

(Anthrocoon from GoldenAgeCartoons)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...