Friday, March 13, 2009

The Amazing Shelf o' Looney Tunes Crap!

It may be hard to believe, but I have amassed quite a bit Looney Tunes junk over the years (I know, shocking isn't it??). I recently finished setting up what I have appropriately dubbed "The Looney Tunes Shelf" in my new house. Let's take a closer look!



Not everything made the cut, though. Due to limited space, I had to thin things out a bit. I had more LT junk than I knew what to with!



Well, this box chock full of dusty Looney trinkets will soon be on its way to Matthew... so this stuff can clutter his place! Maybe he'll post about what exactly is inside the "Box Full o' Fun" here on Misce-Looney-ous someday?? Stay tuned!

PS... Matthew I apologize in advance for the disturbing amount of Tasmanian Devil and Space Jam figures I stuffed in there...

1 comment:

Zia Silvy!!! said...

amazing pieces of Loonies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...