Sunday, February 17, 2008

One Year of Misce-Looney-ous

Today marks the first anniversary of this blog! Even one year and 200+ posts later, it still feels like Matthew and I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of oddball Looney Tunes-related stuff to write about. There's just so much stuff out there and we still find stuff we had no idea existed all the time. I just wanted to thank all of our regular visitors for all their comments, e-mails and support. Also, thanks to Jerry Beck for plugging this blog a few times over on Cartoon Brew. Special thanks to Thad K, Bob Bergen, Tim Hollis (for sending us tons of great stuff which we are still using one year later), David Gerstein, and everyone else.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to the blog! I hope it will continue in this way for lots,lots,lots of years, with lots of fantastic stuff and articles!

Michael J. Ruocco said...

Happy 1st to you! It's been a treat stopping by each day to see what's new. Here's to another year of Looneyness!

That reminds me, it's almost my 1st, too! Better get something ready for it!

Duck Dodgers said...

Congrats, kids!
This' one of my daily visited blogs...and more than one time per day too!

S.L said...

Happy first anniversary! This one is the best Looney Tunes' web site I've seen yet on the web, for real LT lovers...I remember when I found it the first time...since that time I always visited it!

Go always for it! ;)

Thad said...

Happy anniversary! May you never run out of 80s/90s nostalgia trips.

ramapith said...

Thanks for the thanks, guys! Hope I can find some more good stuff to share with you.

Anonymous said...

Even though I've never commented on this awesome blog until now, I have been reading it for quite time now, and I would just wish to thank you guys for posting all the neat Looney Tunes memorabilia that I never knew existed (and cartoons, of course!). Happy first anniversary. Keep the goodies coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...