Friday, October 3, 2008

Looney Tunes "Eating Right" Safeway products

As we previously mentioned, Safeway grocery stores have teamed up with Warner Bros. in an exclusive promotion to help kids eat healthier foods. Over the past several months, I've snagged a few of the cereal and granola bar products (They're very reasonably priced and actually pretty good!). The artwork on these things is excellent, reminiscent of the old 60's/70's/80's cartoon cereal tie-ins. I particularly like the Road Runner and Coyote artwork and the "Duck Dodgers" one. Also, I highly recommend the Foghorn Leghorn raisin bars (delicious) and recommend you avoid the Pepe Le Pew strawberry ones (kinda nasty.)

4 comments:

S.L said...

Matthew, what you tell me about the Toasted O's? they look delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for uploading these pics, M.T. Nice artwork. I can go to Safeway anytime to check out these healthy LT products.

Anonymous said...

M.T. should be "M.H."

*fixed*

Anonymous said...

I was just in Virginia and I saw these at Safeway there and almost pissed my pants. I wish my local Publix would pick these up, I would buy them up!

The Pepe and Penelope one is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...