Saturday, October 22, 2011

Don't collect Looney Tunes stuff for over twenty years...or THIS might happen!

I have a lot of Looney Tunes stuff. Much of it has been featured here before...but I thought it might be fun to round up a whole bunch of it and make a cool still life photo. It doesn't seem like much when it's scattered around on various shelves, in cabinets, boxes, drawers, etc...but put it all together, and it's a Misce-Looney-Ous explosion! Oh, believe me, there's more. "Thisth isth JUSSSTHT a thample, Ruggles!" Click the pictures to make them larger and see closeups of different sections.





3 comments:

Sideshow's Library said...

oh wow nice

PJW said...

That is truly an amazing job. And I thought I was only nuts about the comic books!

Autumn said...

Don't feel bad, I have a collection around the same size.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...